Located on the second floor, the Teen Space is open to teens 12-18 years old during regular library hours (Mon.-Thur. 9-8 and Fri.-Sat. 9-5:30).
Staff are present in the Teen Space the following times: Monday through Thursday: 3:00-7:30, Friday: 12:00-5:00.
Teen Space monthly programs include:
- Teenflix movie, shown on the third Monday of the month at 4:30 p.m.
- Teen Book Club, on the third Wednesday of the month at 5:00 p.m.
- Meeting of the Teen Minds open discussion group, the fourth Monday at 5:30 p.m.
- Otaku Club anima and manga group, the fourth Tuesday of the month at 4:00 p.m.
- Teen DIY, the fourth Wednesday of the month at 5:00 p.m.